COMPANY'S COMMITMENTS AND GOALS
Parato s.r.l. observes close attention to quality of its products and to respect for the environment. That is the reason why the Parato's direction has promoted the development of an Integrated Quality and Environment Management System that takes account of the Chain of custody of forest.
USING THE WEBSITE
All content on the Parato website including, without limitation, logos, registered trademarks, text, photographs, images, drawings, models or charts, is protected by international copyright laws. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. Doing so is punishable under the Intellectual Property Code and/or may subject you to civil liability and criminal prosecution.
LIABILITY OF USERS
Users agree that all access and use of this Website www.parato.it/ and its content is at their own risk. Parato srl shall not be held liable in any manner for failures, errors, or computer viruses affecting access to this Website, or any computer malfunctions that occur following Website access. Parato srl shall not be liable in any manner for any direct or indirect damages arising out of access to the Website or downloading content including images, text, or video files.
PARATO srl company management promoted the developing of an Integrated Management System compliant to: - UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 -Quality Management System - UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 -Environmental Management System - PEFC ITA 1002:2013 -Chain of Custody Management for forest-based products - UNI EN 15102:2011 -Decorative wallcoverings, products on roll and pannels
to obtain aims having the purpose of ensuring continuity,reliability,conformity and improving of its own products by seeking the full customers’ satisfaction, ongoing developing of environmental performances and the well-managed forests. The deployment of our Integrated Management System for Environment and PEFC Chain of Custody represents for our organization’s Management, one of the strategic tool used to obtain its own business goals. According to these aims, our Organization’s Management is undertaken to the following points, each and all of them for their own working field:
- look for the continuous enhancing of the product and offered service to their own customers;
- ensure a Quality and Environmental managing always respecting the referring procedures and internal disposals;
- ensure the respect of the features of the Chain of Custody for forest-based materials and products;
- ensure the conformity of EC marking of its products;
- guarantee the effectiveness of the Integrated Managing System also through the total staff politicization;
- improve technical skills of its organization;
- decrease costs by decreasing inefficency;
- grant an attentive control of product quality and offered service by ensuring the respect of agreement’s points and customers’ satisfaction range;
- annually define, as to confirm what declared in this Policy, yearly aims and goals to every Process as to ensure, by reaching them, a continuous enhancing way of the managing activity by respecting environment and by managing the Chain of Custody for forest-based products.
- guarantee the efficiency and proficiency of the environmental throughouts monitoring thanks to the use of control measures and the evaluation of performances able to give useful information on this matter;
- optimize the resources usage, most of all the human ones and rationalizing the use of materials and substances during the process and decreasing the use of natural resources;
- look for the continuous enhancing of this Policy and of its improving programmes by taking into consideration all needs and expectations of involved parties thus considering risks and chances as well as environmental impact of the performed processes , of technical improvement and scientific knowledge.
- adopt and use programmes, measures and rules to prevent, reduce or totally cancel health and safety risks, through features and environmental impacts linked to its own activities.
- Promote and improve communication and mutual cooperation wirh workers and the whole community taking into consideration and properly replying to environmental themes, problems and warnings also referred to health and safety.
- qualify and constantly check supplier of important products and forest-based materials
- management of the Chain of Custody PEFC with “Physical Separation” method which insures the certified material is separated or clearly identifiable at all stages of the production, including storage .
- enhance the waste managing having the goal of decreasing produced quantities and increasing the regenerated percentages;
- continue to develop and information, formation and training plan eventually to extend to external people working with us who could probably create an environmental and managing impact. This will have the aim first of let Parato’s staff aware of the importance of respecting and knowing Integrated System procedures and secondly to improve the enhancing both from a managing and environmental point of view.
- update suppliers and bidders information regarding the enhancing of an Integrated Management System, inside the organization and regarding its procedures to minimize or totally eliminate negative effects of external services;
- ensure the highest cooperation with Authorities regarding the public health care;
- communication with Interested Parties, to have good relationships regarding environmental topics of the place we work in and promote an open dialogue by granting total transparence on the managing of environmental aspects;
- peridiocally review this Policy and Integrated Management System during the Organization’s Management;
- give human sources and necessary tolls to apply this Policy.
PARATO SRL applies, to all its levels, the need to enhance, use and improve this Integrated Management System by respecting all involved parties both internal and external ones thus respecting all linked laws, national and EU exsisting rules , subscribed agreements with Public Authorities and all interested parties, as well as rules UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, UNI EN ISO 14001:2015, PEFC ITA 1002:2013 and UNI EN 15102:2011. This Policy has been delivered to all workers, to all people working inside the Company and it is available for all interested parties, external people and for anyone asking for it. The same Policy will be periodically re-checked and updated , if necessary and needed, as to ensure its validity and pertinence to the organization contest. To carry out what is planned into this Company Policy , the Organization is based on the help of all workers considering that its success and fulfilment is a continuity and improving warranty only reachable through the full involvement of all partners.